Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My Very First Webinar

So I have always been skeptical of “free” webinars.  Like, they have to be selling something right? Yes! They ALWAYS are, but…  is the free part even going to be worthwhile if you know you’re not going to purchase anything?  Well I’m about to find out in t minus 20 minutes. I haven’t written in a while just because it’s been a rough year for me.  I’ve had a lot of depression this year and I have really lost sight of some things. Those things are finally beginning to come back into perspective for me and it really feels good.  I’m watching out for self-sabotage as well, because that shit can creep in and take over before you even realize it. Anyhow.. I digress…..

This webinar in particular is a popular one I’m hearing and I heard about it via a Facebook ad.  
A FB ad huh? Real smart there Sharett! Way to go for the win with a reputable source! Meh…
FB is good for what it’s good for (which in my eyes isn’t much), but sometimes there are good
things that come from there!  I’ve gotten a few shirts from ads on there that have held up
better than my Kohl’s or Target tops ever have! Ha ha!!


It’s a parenting webinar.  Not that I think there’s anything wrong with my own personal parenting skills.
 I just wonder what could be done differently. We have so much information at our fingertips.  Reading
and hearing about others methods can spark inspiration to try things your own way. Everything is
trial and error.  Every parent knows that. What works for some, won’t work worth a damn for
some others. But you never know, you might find an idea that sparks your own personal genius
and changes your life and the lives of your children in ways you never thought possible.  


So I shall report back after the webinar which now begins in 10 minutes!  I’m excited and leery all at
the same time. I’ll give more details on the webinar itself and who it’s run by once I decide whether
that’s information that should be shared or not.  I’ll be honest, if I think it’s garbage, I’ll tell you and
leave out the info just to not talk shit. But if it’s amazing I’ll spill the deets! Pardon any spelling
or grammatical errors here!  I’m typing fast so I can post this before the webinar begins!
I’m 1000% positive I’ll be fixing them later anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like our mothers taught us, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *